If you are not able to go to Myanmar Embassy (or) if there is no Myanmar Embassy at your location, you can get an On Arrival Visa starting from 1st June 2012. (Please note that On Arrival Visa application is applicable only for Business/Entry (Meetings, Conference, Events)/Transit Visa).
Types of Visa, Fees and Duration of stay
- Business Visa is charged for 50US$ per visa. You will be permitted up to 70 days of stay in Myanmar.
- Entry Visa is charged for 40US$ per visa. You will be permitted up to 28 days of stay in Myanmar.
- Transit Visa is charged for 20US$ per visa. You will be permitted only 24 hours to be present in Myanmar.
Currently, only Nationals from following Countries can apply for Myanmar On Arrival Visa.
Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao, Malaysia, The Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, India, Vietnam, Japan, Taiwan, Korea, China.
United States of America.
Australia, New Zealand.
Requirements for On Arrival Visa Applications
- Applicant must have valid passport (at least 6 months validity).
- 2 recent color photos (4cm x 6cm).
- Produce duly filled Visa Application Form together with Invitation Letter/Sponsor Letter from sponsoring Myanmar local Company/Organization.
- If a Company/Organization is sponsoring you, please produce copies of Company Registration/Business License issued by the Ministry concerned together with your duly filled Visa Application Form.
- On Arrival Visa is applicable only at Yangon International Airport so far.